Immigration Services


Non-immigrant Visa

H-4 Visa

The H-4 classification allows family members (spouse and minor children) of foreign nationals to accompany the H-1 visa holder to the United States.The maximum duration of the H-4 visa is up to the same preiiod for which the H-1B visa is valid.

H-4 visa holders are not allowed to accept employment. They are, however, allowed to study.

Immigration Links


Dept. of Labor
Dept. of State

Terms of Use Use of material provided on these pages is restricted. Obtain prior permission from the site publisher Copyright © 2006 - Sophy Thomas Esq.. All Rights Reserved. Terms of Use & Disclaimer.